Lapis Lazuli Healing Jewelry provides characteristic of truthfulness
Posted on: Tuesday, Aug 23, 2011
Unlike other gemstones that are a genuine mineral, Lapis Lazuli is not. It is a rock comprised of varying dimensions of sodalite, calcite, pyrite, hauyne and lazurite. Generally, it is the effect of metamorphism of absolute limestone which can be found as copious amount in a few locations. Historically, the first area it was mined is at Northern Afghanistan and second is at Canada, Chile and Siberia but the supply found there was considered as a low grade.
Its appellation came from Persian word of blue stone that is “lazhward”. Egyptians have valued this gem so much not because this is the source for inlay material and carving but because its ground form is used for cosmetic. This is responsible for the light blue eye shadow. Today, jewelry also uses with this stone like rings, earrings and pendants which is commonly set in a silver but you can also choose it to be set in either yellow gold or white gold.
Listed here are some of the common popular beliefs and healing features of Jade.
- It protects the person against any psychic attacks. It immediately releases stress, bring deep harmony and self-knowledge, improves self-awareness and allows true expression to oneself.
- It provides characteristic of truthfulness, tender feeling and ethics to person’s character. . It stimulates clarity, creativity and objectivity. It helps in speaking the truth and encourages confidence.
- It cures melancholy and annihilates any negative emotions. It can relieve pain in the sore throat and fever.
- Immune system can be boosts using this stone. It also cleanses the blood, has hypotension effect, and soothes and cools the body part that has inflammation. It allays vertigo and insomnia.
- It aids in focusing in an action which is useful during meditation.
Even though its hardness is 5-6 it still needs to be cared. Choosing a protective setting for the jewelry and limiting the time of wearing it that would be less than 24/7 is wise idea for caring the stone. Wearing it all the time may cause fading away of it color so it needs a periodic polishing. There are lot of things need to be avoided while cleaning the Lapis specifically the chemical convents, ultrasonic and steams. The soft brush that it old and a mild soap is the safest way to use for cleansing the stone.
You can check the Lapis Jewelry: CLICK HERE
You can also visit our main website Earth’s Treasure: CLICK HERE
All original material copyright © Earth’s Treasure 1998 – 2010. Reproduction of material is forbidden.
- Comments Off